Project Photos – Atmospheric Tanks – Ice Thermal Storage
• Atmospheric Tanks – Sized to Fit Project Constraints
• Solutions for Limited or Expensive Space – Tall Tanks with Small Footprint
• Cylindrical or Rectangular Tanks – Welded or Bolted Steel, Concrete, Polymer
Retail and Mall Applications
Tanks selected to fit available space. Below roof line.
Single or Multiple tank options.
College Campus Application
Welded or Bolted Steel Tanks
Example: Approx. 1,600 Ton Hours 30 Feet Tall 14 Feet in Diameter
High Schools and Colleges are some of the most common and important applications of thermal storage.
Small Rectangular Tanks
Fit in corner of mechanical room.
50 ton hours
High Rise Application
Concrete Tanks with Polyethylene Liner
11,000 ton hours
Below Ground Concrete Tank in Crowded Downtown Area
University Hospital – Malaysia
Ice thermal storage in hot, humid climates.
Minimum space for tank in reqion with high population density.
Small Rectangular Steel or Polymer Tanks
Mechanical room retrofit.
Residential and light commercial rooftop package options.
- Tank selection relies on available space and imagination.
- Flexibility of tank design allows for thermal storage on the toughest projects.
- Contact Cryogel for no-cost tank selections and options based on your project constraints.
email@example.com (858) 457 1837
* Ice Ball is a Cryogel Trademark.